Puketāpapa Local Board Neighbours Day 2022 Grants
IMPORTANT: Please read information below to assist you in completing your application online.
Before you begin
Welcome to the Auckland Council online grant application service, powered by SmartyGrants.
The Puketāpapa Local Board has partnered with Auckland Emergency Management to provide small grants of up to $200 to help communities celebrate and take part in Neighbours Day Aotearoa 18-27 March 2022. Events can take place between 18-27 March 2022, and all activities must be held in the Puketāpapa Local Board area.
Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 6 February 2022
This fund is for Neighbours Day activities and events to be held on Neighbours Day 18-27 March 2022. Activities and events need to encourage social connection and promote stronger, safer neighbourhoods.
- Must be a resident of the Puketāpapa area
- the event is planned to take place between 18-27 March 2022
- ten or more households in your street are invited to participate
- grant funding is not used towards the purchase of alcohol
- the activity or event is a street-based activity for your street neighbours and takes place in the Puketāpapa local board area (one event per street) Must be a resident of the Puketāpapa
- Accountability: grant recipients will be required to complete and submit an accountability report online via smartygrants before 10 April 2022
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply for funding, please complete this form and submit online by 5pm on 6 February 2022.
- applicants must be able to take photos of the event and submit online by 9 April 2021, with some information on what made the event a success
- Applications may be ineligible where accountability reports of funded activities have not been completed
Visit the official Neighbours Day Aotearoa website for inspiration and resources.
For queries about the guidelines, deadlines, or questions in the form, please contact us on 09 301 0101 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your application number.
You may begin anywhere in this application form. Please ensure you save as you go. If you need more help using this form, download the Help Guide for Applicants or check out Applicant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Saving your draft application
- If you wish to leave a partially completed application, press 'save' and log out. When you log back in and click on the 'My Submissions' link at the top of the screen, you will find a list of any applications you have started or submitted. You can reopen your draft application and start where you left off.
- You can also download any application, whether draft or completed, as a PDF. Click on the 'Download' button located at the bottom of the last page of the application form.
Submitting your application
- You will find a Review and Submit button at the bottom of the Navigation Panel. You need to review your application before you can submit it.
- Once you have reviewed your application you can submit it by clicking on 'Submit' at the top of the screen or on the navigation panel. You will not be able to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed.
- When you submit your application, you will receive an automated confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. This will be sent to the email you used to register.
If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.
Completing an application in a group/team
- A number of people can work on an application using the same log in details as long as only one person is working at a time. Ensure you save as you go.