2021/2022 Ōtara-Papatoetoe Quick Response Grant, Round Two
Before you begin
Welcome to the Auckland Council's online grant application service, powered by SmartyGrants.
Ōtara-Papatoetoe Local Board has set the following limits for Local Board Grants:
- Project must occur after 31 December 2021
- Minimum amount per grant $2,000
Please check the eligibility criteria, priorities and exclusions for this fund in the grants programme
Note: If your project is on council land or aims to make improvements to a council building please ring your grants advisor
Applications close at 10 pm on Friday 05 November 2021.
For queries about the guidelines, deadlines, or questions in the form, please contact James Boyd, Community Grants Advisors on 027 296 8744 during business hours or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your application number.
Saving your draft application
- Please note you can log back in and click on the 'My Submissions' link at the top of the screen, you will find a list of any applications you have started or submitted. You can reopen your draft application and start where you left off.
- You can also download an application, whether draft or completed, as a PDF. Click on the 'Download' button located at the bottom of the last page of the application form.
Submitting your application
- You will find a Review and Submit button at the bottom of the Navigation Panel. You need to review your application before you can submit it. You will not be able to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed.
- When you submit your application, you will receive an automated confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. This will be sent to the email you used to register.
If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.
Completing an application in a group/team
- A number of people can work on an application using the same log in details as long as only one person is working at a time. Ensure you save as you go.
ATTACHMENTS AND SUPPORT DOCUMENTS
You may need to upload/submit attachments to support your application. This is very simple, but requires you to have the documents saved on your computer, or on a storage device.
You need to allow enough time for each file to upload before trying to attach another file. Files can be up to 25MB each; however, we do recommend trying to keep files to a maximum of 5MB – the larger the file, the longer the upload time.
COMPLETING AN APPLICATION IN A GROUP/TEAM
A number of people can work on an application using the same log in details as long as only one person is working at a time. Ensure you save as you go.
Most internet browsers (including Firefox v2.0 and above; Safari; and Google Chrome) have spell checking facilities built in – you can switch this function on or off by adjusting your browser settings.