2022/2023 Manurewa Local Grants Round Two
IMPORTANT: Please read the information below to assist you in completing your application online.
Before you begin
Welcome to the Auckland Council's online grant application service, powered by SmartyGrants.
Manurewa Local Board have set the following limits for Local Grants:
- Project must occur after 1 January 2023
- Minimum $1,000
Please check the eligibility criteria, priorities and exclusions for this fund in the grants programme
Note: If your project is on council land or aims to make improvements to a council building please ring your grants advisor
Applications close at 10 pm on 4 November 2022.
For queries about the guidelines, deadlines, or questions in the form, please contact Lima Seve, Community Grants Co-ordinator on 021 585 179 during business hours or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your application number.
Saving your draft application
- Please note you can log back in and click on the 'My Submissions' link at the top of the screen, you will find a list of any applications you have started or submitted. You can reopen your draft application and start where you left off.
- You can also download an application, whether draft or completed, as a PDF. Click on the 'Download' button located at the bottom of the last page of the application form.
Submitting your application
- You will find a Review and Submit button at the bottom of the Navigation Panel. You need to review your application before you can submit it. You will not be able to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed.
- When you submit your application, you will receive an automated confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. This will be sent to the email you used to register.
If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.
Completing an application in a group/team
- A number of people can work on an application using the same log in details as long as only one person is working at a time.