Hibiscus and Bays Facilities Grant 2022
IMPORTANT: Please read the information below to assist you in completing your application online.
Before you begin
Welcome to the Auckland Council online grant application service, powered by SmartyGrants.
The Hibiscus and Bays Local Board has set up the Facility Grant to provide support for the development or renovation of sports and recreation clubs/organisations to help with the cost of completing a needs assessment, feasibility study, or building new or making improvements to a facility on Council land. The Local Board has allocated $150,000 with applications and the level of funding considered on a case by case basis.
Hibiscus and Bays Local Board have set the following limits for the Facilities Grant:
- Maximum $50,000
- Priorities and exclusions for this fund can be found in the grants programme
Applications close at 10 pm on Friday 25 March 2022. Please note there is no technical support after 5:00 pm.
For queries about the guidelines, deadlines, or questions in the form, please contact the Community Grants Advisors on 09 301 0101 during business hours or email: email@example.com and quote your application number.
You may begin anywhere in this application form. Please ensure you save as you go. If you need more help using this form, download the Help Guide for Applicants or check out Applicant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Saving your draft application
- If you wish to leave a partially completed application, press 'save' and log out. When you log back in and click on the 'My Submissions' link at the top of the screen, you will find a list of any applications you have started or submitted. You can reopen your draft application and start where you left off.
- You can also download any application, whether draft or completed, as a PDF. Click on the 'Download' button located at the bottom of the last page of the application form.
Submitting your application
- You will find a Review and Submit button at the bottom of the Navigation Panel. You need to review your application before you can submit it.
- Once you have reviewed your application you can submit it by clicking on 'Submit' at the top of the screen or on the navigation panel. You will not be able to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed.
- When you submit your application, you will receive an automated confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. This will be sent to the email you used to register.
If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.
Completing an application in a group/team
- A number of people can work on an application using the same log in details as long as only one person is working at a time. Ensure you save as you go.
Most internet browsers (including Firefox v2.0 and above; Safari; and Google Chrome) have spell checking facilities built in – you can switch this function on or off by adjusting your browser settings.