Albert-Eden Local Board Neighbours Day 2020 Grants
IMPORTANT: Please read information below to assist you in completing your application online.
Before you begin
Welcome to the Auckland Council online grant application service, powered by SmartyGrants.
The Albert-Eden Local Board has allocated a small amount of funding to support communities to celebrate and take part in Neighbours Day Aotearoa 2020. Applicants can apply for funds up to $200.00 NZD if activities meet the grant criteria.
Applications close at 10pm on Friday 7 February 2020
This fund is for Neighbours Day activities and events to be held on Neighbours Day March 27-April 5 2020. Activities and events need to encourage social connection and promote stronger, safer neighbourhoods.
- Must be a resident of the Albert-Eden Local Board area.
- Activity or event must involve ten or more households.
- Funding cannot be used for the purchase of alcohol.
- Event intends to meet the Neighbours Day goal of turning strangers into neighbours and turning streets into neighbourhoods.
- Event must take place within the Albert-Eden Local Board area.
- Applicants must be able to take photos of the event and provide these to the local board by 24 April 2020, along with a brief paragraph on the event’s success.
Visit the official Neighbours Day Aotearoa website for inspiration and resources.
For queries about the guidelines, deadlines, or questions in the form, please contact us on 09 301 0101 during business hours or email email@example.com and quote your application number.
You may begin anywhere in this application form. Please ensure you save as you go. If you need more help using this form, download the Help Guide for Applicants or check out Applicant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Saving your draft application
- If you wish to leave a partially completed application, press 'save' and log out. When you log back in and click on the 'My Submissions' link at the top of the screen, you will find a list of any applications you have started or submitted. You can reopen your draft application and start where you left off.
- You can also download any application, whether draft or completed, as a PDF. Click on the 'Download' button located at the bottom of the last page of the application form.
Submitting your application
- You will find a Review and Submit button at the bottom of the Navigation Panel. You need to review your application before you can submit it.
- Once you have reviewed your application you can submit it by clicking on 'Submit' at the top of the screen or on the navigation panel. You will not be able to submit your application until all the compulsory questions are completed.
- When you submit your application, you will receive an automated confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. This will be sent to the email you used to register.
If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted.
Completing an application in a group/team
- A number of people can work on an application using the same log in details as long as only one person is working at a time. Ensure you save as you go.